Corona Virus FAQ's
Staying apart. . . to bring us closer together.
As the world around us slows down and we enter these uncertain times we just wanted to update you on what's happening over at Blue Brontide HQ & send you some very essential (virtual) hugs!
We have been receiving alot of questions recently from the Blue Brontide community and would like to take this opportunity to not only thank you for your continued support and belief in Blue Brontide but also answer some of your questions.
Are you still open?
- Yes we are still open, as a family run small business we can keep our 'figurative' doors opened as we do not have to travel to or from work or come into contact with, well anyone to complete your online orders, all orders are collected by a courier from a safe spot so we can maintain social distancing. We are following the advice from our Government and (WHO) the World Health Organisation, to make sure all our customers remain safe and are ready to adapt should we need to. Whilst our Eco gifts for little ones may fall some way down your list of essential supplies right now we are still here for you & your family.
What happens if I need to return an item?
- We already have a pretty lenghty returns policy of 30 days but understand that with self isolation you can't just pop out to the post office so we have extended our returns policy to 60 days. Though we will extend the return policy further if needed.
Will there be in any delays in receiving our orders?
- We do not currently expect any delays in getting your orders to you though please note Royal Mail & all courier services are extremely busy at this point in time & potential delays could arise due to the exceptional circumstances we all find ourselves in, we ask customers to be patient in receiving their order.
I'm self-isolating, can I still receive my parcel?
- We normally issue all our parcels in the U.K. as a signed for option, we have removed this option so you will still be able to safely receive your parcel. All our delivery partners are now operating contact-free delivery, to ensure everyone stays safe.
How can I get in touch?
- We are still available through all of our normal channels - chat, e-mail and social media. You can find all relevant contact information here. We would love to hear from you, lets get social.
Blue Brontide wishes you and your families good emotional and physical health over these uncertain times and beyond. Take care of each other, enjoy extra long cuddles with your little ones, please stay at home, & together, we'll make it through.